Beer Tastings and Happy Hours

Between 5.6 mile runs around my neighborhood, a trip to the gym and lots of work, I found some time to escape from behind my desk and enjoy being around friends. I started the week out with a BBQ at a friend's house, then while shopping for a new patio table I ended up at Lucille's BBQ for Happy Hour with my roommate. Beer, fried pickles, sliders and rib tips. On Thursday, I participated in a Beer Tasting for Fresh & Easy through Twitter. Although I did not get to try the Anderson Valley Brewing Company Summer Solstice (the store I went to was out), I did enjoy the New Belgium Rolle Bolle Summer Seasonal Ale and Shore Break Brewing Co. Hefeweizen. Today, after my longest run of the year and working since 4 a.m., I had the opportunity to go to Ruth's Chris Steak House for Happy Hour. It was my first time there and I will be back, New England Lobster Roll With Fries, Prime Sliders, Tenderloin Skewers and beer. It was a great way to celebrate a friend's birthday and to enjoy an amazing dinner at an affordable price. We capped off the night with gelato at Melt in the Galleria at Roseville. Next up, Memorial Day ... and more eating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends