Photo Shoot at The Meritage Resort and a New Addition to the Office

Wednesday and Thursday were a little busy. Wednesday started out at 4 a.m. working for a client on the East Coast and then I was off to a meeting with a new client in Loomis. After the meeting I took the back roads to Lincoln for some new scenery before taking a friend to the airport. In an effort to keep going new directions, I headed north to the Woodland Costco for gas and In-N-Out for lunch on my way to Napa.

Once in Napa I kept working and got ready for a late night photo shoot with Rex Gelert and Rystar Productions of The Meritage Resort and Spa's main lobby. By about 2 a.m. we had finished our main shoot in the lobby and a couple other quick pictures. Thursday morning we took his new helicopter out that was equipped with a GoPro and took a few aerial pictures of the resort in an effort to capture the scope of the properties 322 rooms, vineyards and amenities.

On my way home from Napa I decided to stop at IKEA. In the last few weeks I was noticing that I was sitting for a large portion of my day. It was a good thing, it meant I was working, but at the same time sitting isn't the best thing for your body, so I wanted to find something that could work as a standing desk. I was close to walking out of IKEA empty handed until my mom spotted an outdoor bar table that was exactly what I was looking for. The best part was I put it together, along with a matching bar stool in under an hour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends