Anniversary Crashing and Meeting with Friends

After a going away party for a friend who is moving to the East Coast at The Park Ultra Lounge in Sacramento I met my parents for dessert (they had dinner too) at Seasons 52 to celebrate their 42nd Anniversary! Although 41 was celebrated in Barcelona and 30 was in Australia, I think they still enjoyed a nice dinner.

After a few midweek runs, Friday I needed to get out and went to Mikuni's for time with friends and sushi ... I actually had a Bento Box for the first time (at Mikuni), it was really good and quite filling. After being at Mikuni for a few hours we needed a change of scenery and went across the street to Crush 29 for their late night happy hour to enjoy a little more wine (and in my case a few chicken sliders).

Saturday, didn't quite go as planned ... my car battery died, but after getting it jumped by a neighbor I headed to Walmart, had a new battery installed (and ice cream while I waited), then headed to Bayside for church before meeting up with a friend for dinner at Chili's. We decided on dinner for two for $35 ... margarita, Chipotle Chicken Flatbread, main dish (I had Margarita Grilled Chicken) and Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie (it might just beat the Pizookie BJ's).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends