Soccer in Napa and Sacramento, Plus Golf Lessons

It was a week full of sports ... I started out at Crush Ultra Lounge at The Meritage Resort and Spa to help film a promotional video. Luckily it was during the Wold Cup USA v. Ghana game, so I was able to watch a little during our filming. Later in the week I started golf lessons at Woodcreek Oaks Golf Course in Roseville, after four hours of lessons I think I'm nearly ready for the PGA tour (maybe watching more than playing). I also had the opportunity to head to Bonney Field at Cal Expo, the new home of the Sacramento Republic FC. It was awesome to be able to sit so close to the field and to see our team win with a last minute goal on their new home field! There was also eating with friends ... we went healthy, mixed greens with rotisserie chicken (and maybe a little ice cream for dessert).
Pictures for those with iPads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends