Seeing the Kids, New SacRepublic Gear, Burgers and Grilling

Since I started my company, there hasn't been a "normal" week, that said, each week brings new challenges and new reasons why starting it was the right decision. This week was no exception. I was able to take my grandma to medical appointments at Standford Medical Center (thankfully all is well and her next scheduled appointment isn't until May 2015). I worked from waiting rooms and hospitality areas, making me so glad that virtually everywhere has WiFi nowadays, which makes working from anywhere possible. Along with the drive to the Bay Area we got to see my brother and his family, plus watch my youngest nephew sing on his last day of preschool. Once back in Sacramento and on my way back to Roseville I stopped at the #SacTweetup that was being held at the Sacramento Republic FC office. It was fun to see so many friends I hadn't seen in awhile, enjoy great food and I even won four Sac Republic t-shirts (and purchased a practiced jersey and key-chain/bottle opener).

On Friday one of my pictures from my week of Skippy was used by the company, which was pretty cool. I also took a DVD of media clips up to Loomis Basin Equine Medical Center and then headed to my parents' former neighbor's house for dinner ... thick grilled steaks, corn and vegetables. I brought the wine, while my mom and grandma worked on a custom new BBQ cover.

Saturday and Sunday were busy days of cleaning my house (doing the things I don't like ... dusting/cleaning the plantation shutters and mopping), but I also had time for fun. I went to church and Red Robin with friends on Saturday and fired up my BBQ on Sunday to grill some chicken for the week.
Photos for those with iPads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends