36 hours and counting

I got home last night and that began my 36 hours in Sacramento before flying to Miami for the family cruise. For my last night on the road I went to Alioto’s on Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, an upgrade from the previous nights of eating in the room. I had some great homemade New England Style Clam Chowder and Lobster Thermidor, which is lobster sautéed in butter, onions, mushrooms, white wine & a light cream sauce and served with rice. It was really good. Last night I unpacked everything and repacked new clothes for the cruise, today I am off to work and tonight I am headed to First Covenant Church's "An Evening in December" and then tomorrow I fly out. It will be busy, but it's all worth it and I am looking forward to spending time with family and exploring the Liberty of the Seas. Oh and I might go to Las Vegas for an event the day after I fly back to Sacramento from the cruise. It's a crazy life, but it's my life and it's great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends