The Traveling Life

As I have mentioned in the last few posts, I have been (and will be) traveling a lot over the next few weeks and I just wanted to give everyone an updated and brag about my current hotel room. I went from my house to the Bradley Lodge to San Jose. The San Jose hotel was nice and I was able to have food from some of my favorite road restaurants ... In-N-Out, El Pollo Loco and Outback Steakhouse, the last two were both to-go orders that I enjoyed in my room while watching TV. Today I traveled from San Jose to the heart of the Mission District for an event at one of the largest non-profits in San Francisco, Arriba Juntos, which had some really cool murals on the building and the bus staff and I ate lunch at Weird Fish (it was really good), then I checked into what could be the nicest hotel room I've ever stayed at. I stayed at this hotel a few months ago for another event and really liked the room (see previous post), so I figured I would like it again. Although not the "Good Hotel" (that's next door), my room at the Best Western Carriage Inn is huge, gigantic by San Francisco standards, The "Deluxe King with Fireplace" room includes the normal hotel room things (bed, bathroom, ...), plus a couch, a separate sitting area and a table and chairs, not to mention the flat screen TV, iPod dock and fireplace with duraflame log, I might have to light a fire tonight or tomorrow, just to say I did. Dinner for the night was again enjoyed in my room and was from a local internet cafe called BrainWash.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends