19 cities, 11 days

Although not quite the same as visiting 11 countries in 17 days like I did while in Europe a few years ago, I am currently in the middle of visiting 19 California cities in 11 days. I started out by driving to Bakersfield last week with a brief stop in Turlock, since then I have been to Hanford, Tulare, Visalia, Fresno, Modesto, San Jose, Arnold, Dorrington, Camp Connell, Murphy's, Roseville and Sacramento; soon I will head out for the last leg of the trip: Ukiah, Willits, Laytonville, Eureka and Crescent City.

It has been a whirl wind of long, but fun (and hot), days with the "Help is Here Express" team and with family at the Bradley Lodge, where I went to Mercer Cavern's with my cousin and aunt, wine tasting around Murphy's and I finally made it to the Big Tree's Village pool/recreation center (it only took 23 months of my parents owning the Lodge for me to get there).

While in Roseville/Sacramento for the last 36 hours "Fort Bradley" also played host to its first (non-family) dinner party :-).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends