Events

It's been a week full of exciting events for me both at work and with family. On Tuesday I headed to the beautiful Meritage Resort and Spa (client) in Napa (client) for a tour of their 131,000 square foot expansion project ... I even got to see where the six bowling lanes and ultra-lounge will be (read more: Napa Valley Register). After a few glasses of wine, dinner at Norman Rose, a spectacular waffle at Siena for breakfast and a meeting with the client on Wednesday morning I headed back to Roseville and to the office.

On Saturday I headed to the Folsom Aquatics Center to support Safely Out during the Swim For Life. While many participated, one person swam a 10k (440+ laps) all to raise money to purchase Safely Out kits and put them into the hands of the vulnerable throughout the Sacramento region. Watch the clip I placed on Fox40.

After the event I headed to SmashBurger in Folsom for lunch and then went to Costco to pick up a tri-tip for dinner at my parent's house. The only problem ... my parent's were flying from Georgia to Florida. That didn't matter though, my brother and his family were there, along with another couple and three of my favorite (non-related) kids.

Today we took a walk around the neighborhood before heading off to the 20 year reunion for a youth pastor that both my brother and I knew while attending First Covenant Church during high school. It was fantastic to see so many familiar faces, new spouses and for many who are my brother's age ... kids (most of the people my age have dogs, although there were some awesome kids as well).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends