Roseville's SmashBurger

It's no secret, I love SmashBurger and now that they're in Roseville I will have to make the difficult decision ... do I go to a California institution, In-N-Out, or SmashBurger. SmashBurger has a larger menu than In-N-Out and all of the food that comes out of its kitchen is simply amazing. Tonight's VIP Grand Opening allowed me to invite a few of my friends to try it out for the first time and take a few meals back to my office, which is located across the street from the chain's newest location.

On our menu tonight:
NorCal Burger - Spice Baja Burger -  Avocado Club (chicken) - Chicago Dog - Sweet Potato SmashFries (the best in Sacramento) - SmashFries (seasoned with rosemary, olive oil and garlic) - NutterButter, Oreo and Strawberry Milkshakes - and the most surprising item ... fried pickles.

As I left the manager was nice enough to let me take five Classic SmashBurgers with Sweet Potato SmashFries, SmashFries and regular fries back to my office. As I passed out the fries and burgers to everyone they were appreciative, loved the flavor and many said they would head across the street in the coming weeks to try out our newest lunch spot.

Thank you SmashBurger for coming to Roseville and for choosing a spot so close to my office (two minute drive, if I hit the red light or less than 5 minute walk)!

All food & beverages were provided for free by SmashBurger Roseville, all opinions expressed are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends