Sometimes

Sometimes after a good week or a bad week (this week was good), you just need to relax. Starting Friday night I relaxed, my roommate and I watched a movie, then Saturday I watched the rain fall outside and in the afternoon a friend came over and we went to church at Bayside. After church we headed to BJ's for dinner ... it included an appetizer, fantastic pizza and of course a pizooki (red velvet and triple chocolate). Next up we watched some YouTube videos of David Garibaldi painting some amazing works of art and saw a movie. I slept in on Sunday morning and then ran 6 miles around my neighborhood, got a Slurpee and watched two movies from Redbox.  Sometimes it's important to just relax, hang out with a great friend and not have a schedule full of events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends