Convoy of Hope

After learning nine days prior to Convoy of Hope that I would be doing all of the media outreach for it, I had no idea what to expect. I knew it would be a challenge, I knew it would be a lot of work and I hoped that the media would help spread the word to the community, especially to those in need of assistance. Thankfully every major Sacramento news outlet answered my prayers and helped let the community know about Sacramento's largest humanitarian event of the year, Sacramento Convoy of Hope. A huge thanks goes out to all of media including KCRA, News 10, CBS 13/Good Day Sacramento, FOX 40, The Sacramento Bee, KFBK, K-LOVE, Roseville Patch and many other local Christian and Catholic Radio stations for covering the event, before, during and after.

All of that coverage and the help provided by more than 2,300 volunteers to more than 13,000 honored guests made my long days (waking up as early as 3 a.m. - I even had to drink soda for the caffeine) worth it. It was an honor to be a part of the event, to work with the leadership team and to speak with a few of the volunteers and guests.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends