Resort Living Continues

After an amazing stay at Trump Chicago over St. Patrick's Day weekend I headed to The Meritage Resort and Spa in Napa for a client meeting and event. They always treat me well, but this time I was given a room with a balcony overlooking the pool, vineyards, grape crusher statue and Estate Cave. It was beautiful and made for an excellent view at breakfast. The Napa Expo was a fun event and a great opportunity to see many of the community members and media that I work with regularly, while talking about the expansion that will be opening in just about a month!

Dinner at Siena capped off a week of me not cooking, I enjoyed the grilled lamb chops and a glass of wine before heading to The Meritage Bar to see my favorite bartender and have some yummy dessert. After working for about an hour in the room, I headed back to the bar for a quick goodnight beverage, Bailey's. I'm looking forward to being back next week for a photo shoot and then the expansion grand opening in May!
 
The Meritage Resort and Spa is a client of my employer, AugustineIdeas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends