Spending Time with Friends

Over the last few weeks my schedule has been packed. I'm on at least six boards/committees (not complaining, it just makes for lots of meetings), I've been trying to attend more networking events to see all my "social media" friends on a regular basis and then there are times when I just need to be with friends, eat appetizers and have a beer. From learning about life in Kenya (including trying some tasty food), figuring out where the Roseville Amtrak Station was, happy hour at Chili's (twice in two days) and hanging out at The Place in Downtown Roseville there have been plenty of memories made, drinks consumed and conversations spoken. For all that and for all that is to come, I am truly thankful for friends, colleagues and everyone else in my life. Next week I'm off to Chicago, staying at The Trump, compliments of Smashburger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends