Thanksgiving at the Bradley Lodge

My family has celebrated Thanksgiving at the Bradley Lodge a lot over the last few years and it's always fun. This year was no different, we ate fantastic food, I ran off a few of the calories, we watched football and we enjoyed a few games of Pinochle. We also had my parents former neighbors come join us on Friday afternoon through Sunday, they brought their dog and we had more food (and wine). Saturday we headed to Arnold to do our part to support Small Business Saturday at The Outhouse Collection (and get $25 back from American Express). I got some really fun Christmas gifts for my family.

Once back to Fort Bradley on Sunday, I put up the lights on my house and turned on the lights on my Christmas Tree (formerly a Thanksgiving Tree).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends