Fourth of July, Food and Running Shoes

I started the holiday on the Third of July with Happy Hour at Crush 29 with my favorite Happy Hour companions.

On the Fourth of July I headed out for a run (to run off the calories consumed at Happy Hour), did some work from home and then headed to a family friend's house for a BBQ celebration. Hamburgers, corn on the cob, potatoes, potato salad and some great appetizers were all consumed in true American fashion.

On the Fifth of July it was back to reality, running, the gym, work and for the first time new running shoes, professionally fitted by the people at Fleet Feet Sports. This weekend I am heading to the Bradley Lodge and then Wednesday I'm going rafting on the Middle Fork of the American River!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends