Behind the Scenes at The Meritage Resort and Spa

I may have only gotten 20 hours of sleep over the course of five nights, but it was totally worth it to spend time with an amazing photographer at one of my favorite places, The Meritage Resort and Spa in Napa.

I started off in Lodi at a mini-family reunion that also involved a trip to Fosters Freeze for an ice cream and Rancho San Miguel for lunch, then took the beauitful sunset drive along highway 29 to Napa.

We were doing a photo shoot of the new spaces at the resort including new rooms (Bacchus Suite, Presidential Suite, Bordeaux Suite, Vintners Suite, Double Queen, King and Extended King), Crush Ultra Lounge (making it look like night time at 10 in the morning was fun), Blend, the newly refurbished pool including cabanas and fire pits, and a few new courtyards.

Of course, I also ate some amazing food, met with reporters from the North Bay Business Journal and Washington Times and got to hang out with my favorite staff members, while meeting a few new ones. When I got home late last night, I finished up a bottle of Trinitas wine with my roommate and this morning made a waffle with fresh berries and bananas on top.

Below are a few behind the scenes pictures that I took during the photo shoot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends