Back to the Bradley Lodge

After a two month break my family finally made it back to the Bradley Lodge. We headed up Friday with my parent's neighbors and enjoyed a relaxing weekend in the mountains with great food (including fresh fruit and vegetables from our gardens), wine and field trips to the the pool, Stanislaus River and transfer station (five star rating on Yelp). While we were there I also took the opportunity to try out my new running shoes, running 4.2 miles at 5,100 feet, with 450 feet of vertical climbing was a great test and I think they passed. Later this week I'm heading out with WET River Trips again with my aunt and cousins from Texas along with an exchange student from France, it should be a great time and a fun way to beat the heat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends