From Napa to La Jolla


I'm getting used to traveling for work and the last couple weeks have been fun. I ended one week in Napa with the team from Visit Napa Valley and many other tourism pros from the area, then had breakfast at the Boon Fly Cafe. Heading back to Sacramento I met my parents at Maggiano's and went to Roseville for a run, church to hear Bob Goff speak, and then we were off to see a movie. Our goal was American Sniper, but with four hours to the next showing, we decided on Imitation Game and finished our night with dinner at Lucille's.

Then it was off to La Jolla for our annual corporate meeting at the Estancia. I hadn't been to the property since before my coastal cruise, so it was fun to be back and it great to see everything that our company has been doing over the last year and plans to do over the next few years. There was also some great food and lots of wine.

After three days in La Jolla it was back to reality. I went to the gym, headed out on a run, and went to church before seeing American Sniper and having a quick dinner at Chili's with friends.
Photos for those with iPads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends