California Museum

I had the opportunity to actually go in the lobby of the California Museum (I drive past it every day on my way to work) today. I normally just see the backs of the decorated Mickey statues, but this time I saw what they really looked like. It looks like it would be a great museum to actually pay and go into, so maybe one of these days I will go in. I think the only problem with living in a city is that you never do the "tourist" things, even if they are good. I also got to see California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and Body By Jake' "Jake Steinfeld" at a press conference where Arnold gave Jake a limited edition "Terminator" watch, so that was fun too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends