Joe's Crab Shack

Well, I have boycotted Joe's Crab Shack in Old Sacramento since my first visit after it opened about 5 years ago, until tonight. My first visit featured a long wait for a table, despite being able to see about 30 open ones throughout the dining room and was followed by bad food and worse service. Tonight's visit had great company, a group of 10 from Bayside and the wait was only about 30 minutes. It was going so well. Then they brought out 8 of the 10 main dishes, forgetting 2. So I'll give Joe's a "B-", maybe when I try it again in 2013, they will have it perfected.

Anyway, it was still a lot of fun to walk through what remained of Gold Rush Days in Old Sacramento and to hang out with everyone and their iPhones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends