Snowboarding Adventure

Today Jen and I took a snowboarding adventure to Sierra-at-Tahoe. After a quick stop for caffeine at Starbucks we made it to Sierra-at-Tahoe, got our rental snowboards and waited for our lesson to start. Although I had technically been snowboarding once before, it had been a few years and after my first experience I was sore for days, so we stayed in the beginner lesson and learned the basic technique before venturing out on our own. After the lessons I took a few runs and can now make it down the “bunny slope” without falling, although I will need to learn how to turn correctly, currently I prefer the “falling leaf” technique. Jen also did very well for her first time on a snowboard, and although she is a little sore, she said she will try it again, so that’s good news.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends