A Look Back at 2009

Now that 2010 has officially started, I decided to look back at some of the highlights and low-lights of 2009 as told through my my blog. It was a year of firsts, I bought my first car, I bought my first house, I attended my first Social Media Conference and for both good and bad, for the first time I was laid-off. I got to travel to exotic cities around California, like Ukiah and Cresent City with the Partnership for Prescription Assistance, meet new people, spend time with my family at the Bradley Lodge, see my nephew lots, help move my brother into his new home in Redwood City, help at a variety of Bayside events, including Thrive and Experience Christmas. I attended weddings of friends, played mini-golf, watched the Oasis of the Seas get built and set sail and so much more. 2009 was a great year and I look forward to job offers in 2010 and being able to spend even more time with friend and family as I continue through this journey called life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends