A 3 AM Wake Up Call

After 15 months it was time to head back out on the road for a business trip.  This time, just a quick trip to Fresno for a live shot at Specialized Parts Planet with Great Day on KMPH (Fox, Fresno). I started out with a workout at 24 Hour Fitness in Roseville, then headed to Turlock for a meal at Panera before checking into my hotel, looking at my e-mail and of course asking where I should eat via Facebook and Twitter.  Three people recommended I head to Dog House Grill.  I knew it would be a good place when there was no parking spots left, but I finally found a place and went inside.  After one look at the menu I recognized a similarity to a San Luis Obispo favorite, Firestone Grill, that suspicion was later confirmed by the same three friends and as I enjoyed my tri-tip sandwich and fries.

Monday I was awakened by my cell phone alarm and a wake up call at 3 am and made it to Specialized Parts Planet by 4 am to meet with the client and make sure everything was ready for our live shots with KMPH.  Luckily the rain held off and our six shots throughout the morning went off flawlessly. About 100 viewers e-mailed in their parts requests and we found them on air or replied to their request via e-mail, we demonstrated how to replace a side mirror and take off a hood and of course gave a tour of the entire facility from the lobby to the back warehouse to the racks of cars out back.


*Specialized Parts Planet is a client of AugustineIdeas, this was NOT a paid post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends