Quick Trip

After lunch at Nubbin's and an amazing salmon dinner, complete with a chocolate pudding meringue dessert on Friday evening, my parents and I made our way up to the Bradley Lodge for a quick inspection of it after it had been rented and to take up a few things in preparation for our large family gathering on President's Day Weekend. On the drive up I finished the Steve Jobs biography, although long and slow at first, it was really good. On the way back I started Team of Rivals, 16 pages of the 944 page book make up the movie Lincoln (I'm really glad I have a Kindle, so that I don't have to lift a 944 page book). We drove through Murphys and ended up having lunch at a diner in Angels Camp. I had a chicken sandwich, while my parents went with hamburgers (my dad's had chili on it, my mom's was on sourdough bread). I then continued my driving up to Roseville to go to church at Bayside, pre-purchased my dinner for next week, a hamburger made by a Bayside volunteer, and decided I should get some exercise (I'd been in the car for 5+ hours), so I ended my night at 24 Hour Fitness with an hour of cardio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends