The Sunglass Decision

As I was heading up to the Bradley Lodge for Christmas I made a quick stop at the optometrist to look at new sunglasses. I have had an athletic pair for the last five years and just got the lenses replaced, but I thought I needed something a little more professional for the events I attend. With a balance left in my Flexible Spending Account, I figured it was time to shop. I really liked a few pairs at my optometrist, but the price was prohibitive for what I needed and had ($250-$300+). I kept up the search by going to Costco and Sam's Club. I finally narrowed it down to three options at Sam's Club and put it up for a vote. The vote was overwhelming and I purchased the winner last week. I picked them up this afternoon and although I've only put them on once, I already know it was a good decision. Hope everyone that sees me wearing them thinks the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends