Mr. Fix It

On New Year's Eve I decided to do something a little different, cook a Papa Murphy's Pizza instead of have my standard, Costco Rotisserie Chicken. All was going well, until I realized the oven was not heating. I ended up barbequing the pizza, which turned out pretty good, except for a little bit of burnt crust. After celebrating New Year's at two house parties I finally decided to take apart the oven and diagnose the problem on New Year's Day, just how I was hoping to ring in 2013. After a few minutes I had removed the oven door and a few other parts, quickly figuring out what was wrong. I ordered the part and a week later it arrived, I installed the new part and it was fixed! I can now make cookies, brownies and nachos again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends