Grilling and Wine Tasting with Fresh & Easy

After buying and assembling my new BBQ, it was time to test it. I was invited by Fresh & Easy to participate in one of their "Taste & Tweet" events, which gave me the opportunity to spend some of their money to buy selected summer white wines and a few items to BBQ. I purchased a package of marinated chicken for my dinner, while getting a mixed grill pack to take to my parents' house for a full weekend of BBQ'ing.

The chicken BBQ'd perfectly on the new grill (I wore my new Bogle Vineyards hat), and unlike my old grill, had grill marks. I invited a friend over for the wine tasting, so we enjoyed a complete dinner with vegetables, chicken and bread, plus an assortment of white wines: Unwined Pinot Grigio, Half Shell Crisp White Wine and Ora Pinot Grigio.

After an evening of tasting white wines, we needed some red wine, so we quickly headed to La Provence for a glass of wine, before getting invited to Yard House. Once there we ordered from the "Eat Late" menu, the Black Truffle Cheeseburger was fabulous, then finished the night with a s'mores brownie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends