Safelite AutoGlass Repair

As I mentioned in my last post, my windshield got a crack in it on my way to Napa Monday afternoon.  The crack started out small (about the size of a dollar bill), so I was hopefully that it could be repaired, but by Tuesday when I arrived back in Roseville it had grown another few inches and today it was about 16 inches long. Safelite sent a technician to my office yesterday to verify if it could be repaired and once we determined it could not be, scheduled me to have my windshield replaced today.  The new technician came to my office around noon, but since it was still raining was willing to meet me at my house about two hours later.

Once at my house (right on time), he filled out all the paperwork on his BlackBerry, printed out a work order and worked to replace the windshield on my Ford Escape.  One hour later, he was done, I was $200 poorer and my windshield looks like new (which is good, since it is).

As proof that I have a wide variety of clients and because it fits with the automotive theme of this post, I was at Specalized Parts Planet earlier this morning for a client meeting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends