MrAndrewBradley on The Sacramento Bee's "Sacramento Connect"

Last week I was contacted by Sacramento Connect, a service of The Sacramento Bee, that brings together more than one hundred local blogs. I never thought that my blog would qualify because it doesn't really focus on a single topic. I'm not a food blogger, but I blog about food. I am not a travel blogger, but I blog about travel. I am not a family blogger, but I blog about family. However, for all the things I am not, I am a lot of other things. I write about my life and the events that I find interesting or thought provoking.

For those of you who are new to the blog, welcome. I hope that you find my posts to be relevant to whatever it is you are looking for. Feel free to post comments (moderated), ask questions and most of all realize that all of the thoughts and ideas on the blog are my own. I will often write about my clients and the things I get to do because of my job, but all reflections are truthful and honest. I love my job and I love my clients and often times my blog will reflect that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends