Morning Workouts - A New Routine

Since starting work with AugustineIdeas in mid-2010 I have found it difficult to get back into my regular workout routine. With a cruise booked for mid-April I knew I needed to restart my workouts and get to the gym on a regular basis. Knowing that I often stay at work late or have events to attend in the evenings I decided it would be best to head to the gym before work. So far the choice has been great and last night my roommate said he might start joining me in the mornings. I wake up every morning, check my e-mail (which means Facebook and Twitter) and head to the gym for an hour long workout.  It helps me wake up and relax, while also giving me time to catch up on the day's news (thank you TODAY Show and Fox News/CNN). Although it's only been three weeks I know that this is becoming my new routine and it will continue even after the cruise.

A side benefit of going to the gym every morning, I became Mayor of the Roseville 24 Hour Fitness yesterday on Foursquare. I don't really care about "Mayorships" on Foursquare too much, but being a mayor of a gym (in my opinion) is one of the most difficult to get since so many people go on a regular basis.
(graphic updated on 3/25/2011)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends