Vineyard Deck at The Meritage Resort

Today I had the opportunity to drive to Napa and The Meritage Resort and Spa. When I arrived I headed to Blend Cafe for lunch and to set up my mobile office for a few hours of work. After my work was done, it was time to see the reason for my visit ... the brand new Vineyard Deck! The deck can accommodate groups and weddings of about 200. It was gorgeous. My pictures don't really do it justice (I'm going to blame it on the sun being in the wrong spot). The actual event deck was set up beautifully with white chairs for a wedding and the pre-function space was set for a cocktail reception, complete with sparkling wine, passed appetizers and Trinitas Cellars wines. The first bride to get married on the deck was in attendance, her wedding is next weekend and I think she knows that she picked the right venue now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends