Happy Hours and Baseball

A few food highlights from the week ... I started out the week with a Happy Hour meeting to discuss an upcoming social media project at Lucille's. BBQ'd Rib Tips and a beer are always a must, Fried Pickles are a great addition. I was also headed to Carl's Jr. to try their Orange Cream milkshake, it was the same location where I went right before I started signing paperwork to buy my house, this trip was a little less stressful to say the least and the milkshake was really good, tasted just like the creamsicle.

I did eat healthy too ... picked tomatoes and basil from my garden to add into various items I cooked at my house. I also BBQ'd some more chicken, I'm pretty sure the BBQ may have been one of my better investments lately (new patio table will come in handy soon too).

Finally, I went to meet a friend at Ten 22 in Old Sacramento for Happy Hour, well that was the plan at least. The food was really good, I had tried the Mission Street Tacos; Tomato, Basil, Bacon Sliders; and Buffalo Fish Bites, others at the table also enjoyed the Chicken Sausage Bruschetta and Truffled Fries. As Happy Hour was wrapping up, there was an invite to the River Cats game and although it was over 100 degrees, I said yes (when I found out the seats were in the shade). It was my first time to a game at Raley Field in a few years and was fun to also see some other friends who regularly attend the games, while checking out the walk-through beer fridge (thankfully no-purchase necessary) and buying tickets for the July 18, Sacramento Soccer Day event that I did PR for initially (it will be more relaxing now that I can watch and not work during the game).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends