My First Place

So I went to look at houses and ended up liking one and signing papers. It was a good thing too, because about 5 minutes after I started signing papers another person tried to buy it, but since I was already in the process of buying it, I won. The other person decided to buy a bigger version in the same development, so I guess they are happy too.

Anyway, it's a new home, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms and somewhere around 1800 square feet. It has an HOA, so that will take care of the front yard, I will just need to put in and take care of a small backyard. The pictures below show some of the house right when construction was being finished and a few that I took yesterday. I hope to be back up there tomorrow to take more pictures of all of the rooms and then I'll post those.

I close (if all goes well) in mid to late May and can move in anytime after that, although I would like to paint some of the walls first. Between now and then, I get to buy furniture and get ready for my first place!

If you know of anyone that wants to rent a room, let me know, I will have two rooms available beginning in mid-June or early July.

PS ... the house needs a name, similar the "Bradley Lodge," so if you have an idea, let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends