Walking in the Wind

As I was walking around Downtown Sacramento today in the wind I decided to take a few pictures. First there is the Wells Fargo Center (where I used to work) and the still under construction Bank of the West Tower (where the windows look like they have painters tape on them, but they say it's a permanent architectural feature). Next is the US Bank Tower, which at night has a pretty good light show. After that there is the always beautiful California State Capitol Building where Fox Business Channel was filming something, but I couldn't figure out what. Now off to a birthday dinner for my mom at the Freeport Bar and Grill.
'
and while it was windy in Sacramento it was
snowing near the Bradley Lodge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends