A Busy Day with a Beautiful Ending

Although I normally prefer to sleep in on Saturday’s I decided to wake up early and go to “Saturday’s 4 Men” at Bayside in Granite Bay with Lincoln Brewster speaking. It was great to eat amazing food and hear his stories and listen to his answers to questions like how he gets his hair to stand up straight. He even explained his song writing process which was interesting, especially with his song “Today is the Day.”
Next it was off to soccer, a sport that I have always enjoyed, but really haven’t had the chance to play since I graduated from college nearly five years ago. Although I’m not in as good of shape as I used to be it was a lot of fun and it was also a good chance for me to see how good my friends were at soccer to, maybe now we will play more often. In the mean time if you know of anyone who needs an extra player in some sort of recreational soccer league (all men or co-ed) let me know. After soccer we had some great Mexican food, then I came back home, mowed the lawn and got ready for the big event.
Brandi and Brandon got married at the lovely and historic Old Sugar Mill in Clarksburg. I had never had the opportunity to really explore the old building before, so you will see quite a few pictures that are neat looking (at least to me) and then the lovely wedding ceremony outside and the reception inside. Brandi, Brandon and Samson (the dog), thank you for inviting me to be a part of your special day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends