Just Say No

When I looked at my mail today, I thought I had gotten a piece of junk mail from one of those places where you mail your gold into them and then you get money, but then I saw a "Surgeon General's Warning" and realized it was a very fancy advertisement for smoking. Well, I guess USA Gold and their market research company failed miserably:

A. I never have smoked
B. I never will smoke (I value clean looking lungs and exercise)

Please join me in making sure that USA Gold and every other company that makes this lethal product is run out of business, not by lawsuits (although they can be effective), but by lack of world wide demand.

If you need help to quit smoking, please click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends