A Day at the Placer County Fair

I had no idea my nephew raised "meat" rabbits
It's not quite as big as the California State Fair, but it's a fair and that means food, animals, music and rides. Today I went to the Placer County Fair to experience it through the eyes of seven of my favorite (non-related) kids. From choosing which food vendor to eat at (they choose the Squeeze Inn truck, pizza, Italian Ice and Beignets, I had tacos). There was also cotton candy, carnival rides (a roller coaster, bumper cars, a Ferris wheel and a carousel), time to hang out with the cows, sheep, ducks and turkeys, and even some classic cars rolling down the main drag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends