Gym, Foursquare and the Chicago Tribune

I never thought those three things would all fit together, but when I saw a request from a reporter about unusual reasons to go to the gym, I knew I had a response.


I go to the gym for a variety of reasons. A main reason I go regularly is because I eat too much. That gets me running and/or to the gym about five days a week. The other one or two workouts are simply because I have a title to keep ... Foursquare Mayor of 24 Hour Fitness Roseville. Those extra workouts and the times when I would rather be sleeping, but instead end up at the gym to keep a title that in reality does nothing for me is why my name and story made it into the Chicago Tribune thanks to HARO.
read complete story here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead Sea Scrolls at Bayside

Snow at Fort Bradley

Celebrating Peanut Butter and Pancake Days, Skiing and Friends